Convenience & Care of Home Advantage Dialysis as an Inpatient
Our on-site dialysis service provides home hemodialysis treatment within the comfort of our community. Home Advantage Dialysis offers gentler treatment that is more frequent and shorter in length than traditional hemodialysis. This service allows our patients to have more flexible scheduling and control in their treatment. MediLodge of Campus Area’s on-site dialysis program will give you the opportunity to enjoy all that is available to you within our community while receiving the quality treatment you deserve. Each dialysis treatment is fully coordinated with the dialysis team, the medical team, and you to ensure the best quality of care. Home Advantage Dialysis offers a variety of dialysis treatment options; each patient can select the treatment modality that works best for his or her lifestyle and medical needs.
The Medilodge Difference: Dialysis is Our Specialty
- On-site home hemodialysis in a dedicated treatment room
- Bedside treatments are available for those requiring this service
- Ability to accommodate and care for tracheostomy patients
On-site Home Hemodialysis Advantages:
• Maximum flexibility in scheduling
• Privacy and comfort within a familiar environment
• Increased energy and vitality
• Improved appetite
• Improved recovery time
• Less stress on your heart and improved blood pressure control
• Decreased risk of infections
• Decreased recurrence of hospitalization
• Reduced fatigue due to travel and transportation
Our on-site home hemodialysis program brings experience, quality, and innovation right to your door, so you can live your life the way you intended.
We offer a variety of services in order to ensure you receive the services you need, with the advantages of being at home.
Home Advantage Dialysis Services Include:
- Home Hemodialysis Training
- Peritoneal Dialysis Training
- On-site Dialysis Services in Skilled Nursing Facilities
It is our belief that you should be able to live life to the fullest even with renal failure and our services allow you to do just that. If you or your loved one are in need of inpatient dialysis, we invite you to call a member of our team today so we can help you Recover. Rejuvenate. Revitalize. Return Home.